We feel it is necessary to keep you informed of the changes we have made in order to protect ourselves and our clients from COVID-19.
We are doing everything we can to provide you with the level of service you expect from us, whilst also taking into account certain changes that are needed in order to keep everyone involved safe. Our new measures include:
- Each staff member is now fully equipped with the relevant technology to work from home.
- We have skeleton staff in the office (no more than 2 staff members at any one time) to deal with the daily post and calls we receive.
- All staff members have telephones redirected so we can still take all calls.
- Our office is sanitized daily and is equipped with gloves, hand sanitizers, anti-bacterial cleaning products and skeleton staff are situated a suitable distance apart.
- We have created a ‘COVID-19 Hub’ available on our website to keep our clients updated with the latest information, recorded webinars, literature and even a fun self-isolation station to help keep you occupied.
- All our Financial Planners are no longer conducting face to face meetings, though we do have software available such as Zoom and Skype to conduct video conferences. Of course, advisers are also willing to hold telephone meetings and communicate in any way which suits you.
- If you do have any queries during these difficult times, could we please ask you to contact your Financial Planner directly by either calling their mobiles or emailing , this will reduce an influx of calls to our main switch board.
Please rest assured knowing that we will always do what we believe is best for your finances and, in circumstances like these, for your health. If you are experiencing any problems or simply need to talk about the current climate, please get in touch.