In February 2015 we posted an article introducing you to our apprentice, Beth Jones (which you can find here!). Our quick fire Q&A’s proved a great success, so what better way to introduce you to our new recruit! Josh joined the team on Monday 18th May and is providing support for our Research Analysts. Find out more about him here;
15 Q’s & A’s with Josh Richardson
1) Tell us about yourself: My name is Josh Richardson, I’m 22 and I was born in Beverley, East Yorkshire.
2) What was your life like before Informed Financial Planning?: I have recently finished my law degree at Northumbria University so my life involved long hours in the library and a hectic exam schedule!
3) What does your social life look like?: My social life mostly involves spending time with friends and family. I also enjoy going on weekend breaks and I love the sun!
4) Name your favourite food: Cool Original Doritos – Can’t get enough of them!
5) Name your dream holiday: Would love to go to somewhere like Bora Bora. Sun, white sand and crystal clear waters. What more could you ask for?
6) You are stranded on a desert island, what 3 things would you take?: I would probably take some sun cream (I hate getting burnt!), some Doritos (yes, I could survive on Doritos) and a rubber dinghy (I can always live in hope that this would lead to my rescue!).
7) If you could have dinner with a celebrity, who would it be? Quentin Tarantino, the director. I love his films and would love to rack his brains to see what he’s got coming up!
8) What is your most memorable moment to date?: Doing a Skydive last year. Would recommend it to anyone – truly exhilarating!
9) What are your career aspirations?: Climbing the ladder in finance. I’m extremely client driven and aspire to taking a more client facing role in the future.
10) What made you apply for a role at Informed Financial Planning?: I am really interested in the work we are doing at the firm and the opportunities for progression are excellent.
11) What did you enjoy most about your first week at Informed Financial Planning?: All the help I have been given! Everyone is so welcoming and it has been a really great first working week!
12) What do you enjoy least about your first week at Informed Financial Planning?: Getting up in the morning – not exactly what I was used to at university! I think I’m just adjusting on my fifth day!
13) What was your very first impression of Informed Financial Planning?: Well it was raining – badly! So I was very happy to get inside, be welcomed by the great team and crack on.
14) If you could spend 1 day living the life of a colleague at Informed Financial Planning, who would it be?: Jessica McMahon, I would choose to spend my day in her shoes whilst she is in Ibiza – that way I would get a free one day holiday! I would also ensure her under desk heater was hidden to prevent the office temperature tipping the scales at 40 degrees Celsius!
15) A genie grants you 3 wishes, what would they be?: 1) I would love a nice shiny red Ferrari – who wouldn’t? 2) An endless supply of Doritos would be lovely! 3) I think the cure for Cancer/other serious diseases would be brilliant.